Host An Event
You may be thinking, what does it mean to host an event? Well, its easy as 1,2,3!
1. Find a group of friends, ministry group, family, etc who wants to join you in hosting a fundraiser.
2. Plan and Execute the fundraiser, having a blast and spreading awareness.
3. Bless us with the donations you have recieved.
Here are some ideas to get the ball rolling:
- Trivia Night/Silent Auction
- Car Wash
- Mother/Daughter Tea
- Father/Son Basketball Game
- Glow Bingo
- 5k Walk/Run
-And so much more!
One of our favorite events that doesn't cost anything to host is an
This is where we would meet with a group of any size at a church, a home, or even a coffeehouse to simply bring awareness to the sex trafficking of young males, sharing our ministry, our hearts and God's vision for us. If you would like to invite us to come and speak with your group, please fill out the form on the contact page and
send via email for more information. This is our passion and we would love to share it with you!